Seminars / Workshops
- International Seminar : Overview the history of REDD-plus and explore opportunities
- UNFCCC COP24 Side Event (Japan Pavilion)
Implementing REDD-plus with ecological landscape approaches
- UNFCCC COP24 Side Event (Official)
Restoring degraded tropical forests : Reconciling carbon, biodiversity and community resilience
- International Seminar : Key to expand REDD-plus - Approaches and challenges for REDD-plus learned from practice in the field -
- UNFCCC COP23 The Japan Pavilion Workshop, ''Potential and Challenges on the Private Sector's Contributions to the Implementation of REDD-plus activities''
- UNFCCC COP23 Side Event, ''Mangroves in the Tropics: Realizing their Potential for Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation''
- International Seminar : For Incentivizing REDD+ Actions - Bridging Public-Private Investment -
- International Symposium on REDD-plus, Japan's Contribution - Role of Japan's Private Sector for Implementing the Green Economy in Developing Countries -
- The Future of REDD+ - Interpreting FREL/FRL for Post-2020 Framework-
- UNFCCC COP 21 Japan Pavilion Side Event: Efforts by Japan’s Public Private Partnership toward REDD+ Initiative
- Training Workshop on REDD+ Research Project in Peninsular Malaysia
- International Seminar: REDD+ Finance Mechanism and Its Optimum Use - How to incentivize forest conservation